Skip to content
Advertisements

Surgery first thing Monday!

March 7, 2008

We just got the word. She is the first surgery scheduled for Monday morning. Let’s just pray she stays strong till then and doesn’t catch any other nasty sickness between now and then!

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. Melissa Stewart (Kindell) permalink
    March 7, 2008 8:33 pm

I am glad to hear things are looking up. It is so hard when it is your child becasue you only want what is best for them and in a situation where you can’t do much it makes it so much harder, just being strong for her is about all you can do, and of course take care of eachother!!!!!
    CMH is one of the best, my son had to have surgery when he was one, and they were so good, not just to him but to my husband and I. You are in good hands. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    Melissa Stewart (Kindell)

2. Brynn permalink
    March 7, 2008 9:28 pm

Lori, I’ve been checking this every hour to hear news on the plan – I’m so glad you have one finally! We will keep praying for her!

3. Tasha permalink
    March 7, 2008 10:40 pm

Lori you have no idea the amount of prayers and love that is being poured your way! We are all praying so hard for ALL of you. I can’t imagine the feelings and emotions you all are experiencing. Just know that we all love you and we are praying so hard that everything is going to be back to normal very soon. Skylar sounds like she is in excellent hands and that things are finally starting to look up. Keep being strong and we will all keep praying!

4. The Weavers permalink
    March 8, 2008 4:14 am

We having been thinking and praying about you guys all week! Sounds like things are getting better…Keep your heads up! πŸ™‚

5. Amy permalink
    March 8, 2008 5:03 am

I am so glad to hear that they have scheduled Skyler’s surgery for first thing on Monday. We’ve been thinking and praying for you constantly! Skyler is such a strong little girl. She’s gonna get through this and be back to herself in no time. We’ll continue to pray for all of you guys.

6. Heather permalink
    March 8, 2008 1:47 pm

So this means Skyler’s recovery starts Monday!
    Lori, you have been so strong and I am so amazed and proud of the positive attitude you have been able to maintain. You are a great example for mothers!
    We’ll continue to think and pray about you guys.
    Braden wants Skyler to be at the next playgroup! (Or at least the one after that!)